Monday, March 21, 2011

Playing Catch Up!

These are out of order...but I needed to play catch up a bit...sorry...I promise to be a better blogger!

Angler, Cole and Otis

Cole and Mommy goofin off with the camera...I love his sweet little face!

The Magic Teething Giraffe...Sophie...moms, if you don't have one - get one!  Cole loves her!!!

Cole and his Dude...his second sleepover with the Fowler Grandparents while mom and dad enjoyed their 5 year anniversary! (The fuzzy yellow hat was Patrick's when he was a baby)


OK...THE BELOW PICS ARE TAKEN THE WEEKEND BEFORE LAST AT CHARLESTOWNE LANDING WITH TOMMY AND EMILY...IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR A STROLL!

The soon-to-be Mrs. Costanzo :)

Tony and Tiny Tony...haha!

Love Cole's expression...even though he's not looking at the camera!

What a good lookin couple!  Love them!!!

2 comments:

  1. loving the pictures! and you look way skinny! you need to stop working out until I can start!!! I have to get my fat butt in some serious gear!!! Loves and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the new pictures! I wish we lived closer so we could come and meet little Cole (and see y'all)!

    ReplyDelete