Monday, May 9, 2011

Farm Fun Weekend!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while!  We went to the farm this past weekend for a very nice Mother's Day Lunch on Saturday with the Branham Family!  We then came home and had a Fowler Family Cookout at our house...very nice evening!  I feel truly blessed to be Cole's mom...it was sort of a long hard road getting him, but God knew just what He was doing and I couldn't ask for a sweeter baby!  Never knew I could love someone so much...incredibly overwhelming happiness!!! 

Oh and here a little update on Cole's new tricks:
Cole went for his first swim and loved it.  Oh...and he's definitely getting around these days...I wouldn't call it a crawl, it's more of an inch worm move...but he's getting somewhere.  He really loves to stand and I'm afraid he'll be walking and into everything in the very near future!  Yikes...time to do a little baby proofing around the homestead.  He sits up completely by himself now and leans WAY over to reach toys and then easily pulls himself back up to a sitting position.  He's such a hoot...he makes funny faces, snorts and scrunches his nose up.  He's so expressive with his eyebrows and loves to giggle and be happy!  No words yet, although I was hoping he'd say momma on my first mother's day...no luck! ;) 

My country BAMA camo baby & my sweet Angler boy!

Yay!  My 1st swim!

Cut that out Zoe!

Chillin in the pool!

Sweet boys of mine!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment