Thursday, August 25, 2011

August Fun

What's new with us...let's see...
Well our little one is 11 months old today and I guess I need to start getting something together for his 1st Birthday Party - cannot believe it has almost been one whole year - probably the most fast and most fun year of mine and Tony's life! 

Tony turned 29 on Aug 13th and we went back to our new favorite spot, the SC Aquarium!  Unfortunately we came home to a house with no AC...ugh!  So, we packed up and headed to my parents place for the night...and then momma left daddy on his bday to go out with my dear friend Emily for her Bachelorette Party.  We had so much fun and I got everyone home safely! ;) 

Sunday morning we packed up and headed to Me-Maw & Papa's for the start of hunting season which came in on the 15th.  We suited up Monday night and headed to the stand.  It was a little muggy and very buggy (we swatted a mosquitos almost constantly), but we had fun...no deer came out this time...but we've got a lot of season left!  Oh, and Tony just ordered me my own hunting clothes that actually fit...and match(not sure it really matters to the deer, but I'll feel cuter in matching clothes).

Cole Updates:  He has been dabbling with walking/wabbling(sp?) and taking steps since he was 10 months old, but is now really becoming courageous and when encouraged or the mood strikes he is taking 7 and 8 steps at a time!  Can't belive I have a "toddler"!

Oh...and my folks departed last weekend for a 3 week trip across country...they are having fun, but really miss their grandson who they are used to seeing and keeping a couple of days a week...so...mom and dad, here's my updated blog with Cole pics for y'all!(I think they've asked me everyday since leaving when I'm going to update it...haha!)

And...We are so excited about how close we are to the first Bama football game!  The count down is on...9 days and counting!  Roll Tide!!!


Tony's 29th!

We love the ocean tank and this sea turtle!

Me and the Bride-To-Be, Emily!

Our deer stand view

Camo Cuties...haha!  I even bathed with scentless soap and no makeup...sorta scary...just realized that may be what actually kept the deer away! :)

My little turtle dude!


Mommy has taught me how to make a fish face and give fish kisses!  Love how his little lips don't align perfectly!!!

Looking out at the dogs in the backyard

Hambone!

Mid-Step...sorta looks like he's starting the Heisman pose!


Loving on his ever-so tolerant Angler dog!


1 comment:

  1. No one can tell you how fast that first year goes by unitl it actually happens...He's so handsome! Love the pictures. Hope you all weather the storm and stay safe! Oh and RTR!!

    ReplyDelete