Well...little man Branham was starting to get a mullet, had hair in his eyes and in his ears so momma finally broke down and took him to get his first haircut. The hair stylist said..."are you ready" when she finished up with her previous client and I thought...Cole may be, but momma may not be! Haha...not sure why it was sorta tough...I guess it's because even things like a simple haircut are just a reminder of how quickly your little one is growing up...he's still a little munchkin in my eyes! Anyway...Cole LOVED sitting in the red fire engine while getting his first trim...he did really good and that lady was really good, especially considering she was working with a moving target! So here are a few shots for ya:
| Punk Rock Baby And, here's the hair afterwords................. |
| My new favorite picture!!! LOVE this little dude! |
| Shootin some hoops |
| hey...where did it go?! |
| Cole and Daddy checkin out Mr. Otter...Hairy I believe is his actual name :) |
| Attempting to climb into the touch tank |
| Cole the octopus |
| My 2 studs! |
| Hiding in the tent in Camp Carolina |
| Loved the turtle in Toddler Cove |
Loved it so much we went back with CC and Dude 2 days later!!!
| Checkin out the stingray with Dude |
Love the new pics! Looks like y'll had great time! I can't believe Cole got his first haircut! I think it might be time for Taylor to get one, she's almost two and we still haven't had to cut hers yet.
ReplyDelete