Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bitter Sweet

CC and DuDa (and doggies) spent the night with us last night and then CC, Cole and I went to the Mt. Pleasant Children's Day Festival...the weather was perfect, Cole loved walking around and checking everything out and mom and I had fun too!  This will be even more fun for him when he's 2 or even 3 and can jump in all of the jump castles and take part in all of the kiddy activities.  Here are a few pics from today and 2 other cute ones that I got off of the Fowler camera card.
Mid Sept- Playground Time with CC and DuDa

CC & DuDa babysitting Friday night...eating time is no joke!

Headed to Children's Festival with CC

My big walker

Cole in Jail...watching the train filled with other little people

Train watching with CC

Watching in amazement as the big boys jump around...he loved this!

No comments:

Post a Comment