Sunday, October 23, 2011

Farm & Fair Fun

Cole and I spent a few days at Me-Maw and Papa's this past week and even made a trip to Columbia for the state fair on Thursday...it was pretty chilly, but tons of fun.  Cole loved seeing all of the animals...especially the cows!  Well, in all honesty...he didn't love ALL of the animals...turns out he likes when humans make a rooster noise, but isn't a huge fan of actual roosters(although it was a building FULL of roosters, I'm talking at least 500)...it was even a bit overwhelming for Me-Maw and Momma.  We got a picture with Swifty the swimming pot-bellied pig(sorry, couldn't put it on the blog...it was a polaroid and stayed at Me-Maw's) and watched a few pig races...so cute!!! We forgot the camera so I snapped a few with my cell...sorry for the lack of pics.

Nice and Cozy...and ready for food, fun and people watching! :)

Posing by the sheep...well at least Me-Maw is!

No comments:

Post a Comment